Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Oakleigh Dr, Maitland
WE ARE TAKING APPOINTMENTS FOR SHOWINGS EVEN DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES. Please call me today to schedule your tour! Renovated 3-bedroom and 2.5-bath POOL home offers stunning curb appeal with lush landscaping in a highly desired neighborhood! The 1/3-acre lot sits in a beautiful neighborhood lined with Oak trees. This inviting home is breathtaking and offers so much from the second you step in the entrance hall with large living room with custom built in shelving and dining room. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and wood cabinetry. Natural light flows easily into the master bedroom which has durable laminate wood floors. The garage is conveniently located on the side of the home. The private fenced back yard is the ideal place to entertain friends and family while enjoying the beautiful pool area. The numerous improvements to this home are impressive: 16 SEER 5 Ton A/C Compressor (2020), Pool Pump Motor & Plumbing (2020), Custom Built-in Shelving Family and Living Room (2018), Interior Paint (2020), Exterior Paint (2020/2018), High Efficiency Washer and Dryer (2018 & 2016), Newer Roof – 30 year architectural shingles (2017), Double Pane, Low E Windows (2017), Retiled & Resurfaced Pool with Pebble Finish – Lifetime Warranty (2017), Tankless Water Heater – Lifetime Warranty (2016) and so much more. Please see the upgrade list attached. Just minutes from Park Avenue, redeveloped downtown Maitland, Minnehaha Park and tennis courts and a great school district. This home is located in the beautiful Oakleigh neighborhood – don’t miss this rare opportunity!
- MLS® #O5853282
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,606
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Ground Level, Off Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market11
- Address50 Oakleigh Dr
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 3:15pm EDT.