Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2839 Scenic Ln, Kissimmee
Stunning 2-story 5 bedroom 4 bath luxury pool home in desirable Landings at North Shore. With 3481sf this amazing home has so much to offer -- from the relaxing view to the open concept living to the numerous upscale amenities. The exterior features barrel tile roof with complementary decor and mature landscaping. The interior, with its neutral decor, ceramic tile floor in the main areas, neutral carpeting in the bedrooms, cathedral ceilings and multiple windows gives the home a light and airy feel. The kitchen is a gourmet's delight with considerable storage in the upgraded cabinetry, granite counter tops, island prep space, stainless steel appliances and generous pantry. There is an eating space in the kitchen as well as a snack bar. The kitchen opens to the spacious family room with marvelous views of the pool and pond beyond. The home also features a separate living room and dining room. This executive home is great for entertaining. A stairway with a beautiful custom bannister leads you to the second floor loft, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The inviting master retreat with its tray ceilings offers en suite spa-like bath with luxury jetted Roman tub and separate shower. Two bedrooms join through a jack-and-jill bath with dual sinks. You will enjoy sunny days and cool evenings in the covered, screened lanai beside the pool with its complementary pavered deck. The community is gated and offers water views, a playground, shaded gazebos throughout, and a resort style swimming pool with cabana. This beautiful home in this desirable community is close to shopping, dining, attractions and major highways. This is a home you don't want to miss! Call today for a private showing and let us show you how this one can be yours!
- MLS® #O5853554
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,481
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeBustamante Real Estate Inc
- Address2839 Scenic Ln
- SubdivisionNorth Shore Village Sub
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Bustamante Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 5:00pm EDT.