Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2118 Jessa Dr, Kissimmee
Awesome Property, Recently Updated with New Solar Panels Late in 2018. New Roof in 2017. High Impact Windows installed in 2019 . This 4 Bedroom 2 and 1/2 bath is located on a Corner lot and has a screened in Beautiful Pool. Great for family get together’ s. This Home has a Formal Living and Dining Room. Enjoy looking over your Screened in Pool from your Kitchen. With Master bedroom and Master bath on 1st floor you won't have very far to travel for after work relaxation. Remaining 3 bedrooms and additional full bathroom upstairs. The upstairs area has beautiful Laminate Wood Flooring and Ceramic tile in Bath. This property has a newer high efficiency Air conditioning system and also Water Softener. Quick and Easy access to Orlando and Surrounding attractions such as Disney World.Also Quick access to Orlando International Airport via nearby toll roads. Come enjoy this High Efficiency home that is move in ready. With the upgrades you've always Dreamed of. No Carpet for those who may have Allergies. Lower costs Electric Bills due to Solar Panels.
- MLS® #O5853816
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,577
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market4
- Address2118 Jessa Dr
- AreaBuenaventura Lakes/Kissimmee
- SubdivisionMarisol Ph 04
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34743
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Other
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCypress Elem (K 6)
- MiddleDenn John Middle
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeAffinity Homes Llc
Listing information courtesy of Affinity Homes Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 4:45pm EDT.