Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
851 Marllo Rd, Kissimmee
3D Virtual Tour Here - bit.ly/851MarlloRdVirtualTour - Very rare to find - Live on 4.95 ACRES on a corner lot away from the hustle and bustle of Orlando where you can enjoy the clean air and beautiful surroundings. Live the life you dream. No HOA, room for anything you have always wanted but did not have the space for - car collection, boat, RV, jet skis, canoes, equestrian farm, and the list goes on and on. The home has a country charm feel with 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms within 2,630 SQ/FT. The home feels open and bright and offers a great space to entertain family and friends. Upgrades include bamboo flooring, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Sliding doors access the large screened rear patio that overlooks the amazing grounds. Outside amazes with a raised open deck with a sweeping Oak tree sprouting in the center giving shade. You also find a pole barn for extra storage — plenty of room to build a She Shed or Man Cave. The lot is fenced and has a sparkling pond and beautiful mature trees flowing from every corner. Close to the Lake Nona area, OIA, excellent schools and shopping. This property has so much potential to live your dream life with peace and privacy. Do not miss your chance!
- MLS® #O5854021
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
- Address851 Marllo Rd
- SubdivisionFlorida Fruit Belt
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market5
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:16am EDT.