Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9236 Bay Point Drive, ORLANDO
Virtual Home Tour: https://youtu.be/AvtdPdQ0tLE Constructed to seamlessly blend the best of old-world design and contemporary elegance, this BRAND NEW lakefront home exudes an air of sophistication through perfectly placed mixed materials, panoramic views of Lake Tibet, and an open floor plan. Located within gated Bay Point, just steps from famed Bay Hill golf course, the home is sure to inspire awe as you make your way up the stone paver driveway and through the custom glass entry. Polished stone floors, luxurious grand staircase, custom light fixtures, and a full-size wine cellar tucked within the under-stair space greet you as your eyes are instantly drawn to breathtaking views through floor-to-ceiling windows in the formal living room. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring top-of-the-line appliances, oversized center island, and a large hidden pantry. Just off the kitchen are the breakfast nook and spacious family room with a gas fireplace and custom built-ins. Accordion doors lead to the covered lanai with a full summer kitchen and the heated resort-style infinity-edge swimming pool and spa. With just under 10,000 sq.ft. of living space, the home offers two master suites overlooking the lake (one on each floor), 3 additional en suite bedrooms, elevator, a parlor, home office, and a loft all within the main house, a detached 1 bedroom apartment, pool house, and a separate guest suite with a home gym and sauna. Complete with a 4-car garage, back-up generator, tankless water heater, smart home system, and a private dock with covered boat and jet ski lifts, this is the epitome of luxury living.
- MLS® #O5854037
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,764
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesFence Restrictions,Gated,Park,Playground,Security
- ParkingDriveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Oversized,Parking Pad
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,French Doors,Lighting,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sauna,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,City Limits,Level,Near Golf Course,Oversized Lot,Paved,Unincorporated
- Days on Market175
- Address9236 Bay Point Drive
- Area32819 - Orlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionBAY POINT
- Zip Code32819
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Coffered Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- FireplacesGas,Family Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2020 at 5:19pm EDT.