Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10914 Lemon Lake Blvd, Orlando
Welcome home to the Stonehaven, a one-story floorplan that is perfect for families that like to spread out. This massive 2,862 sq ft home utilizes its space throughout every corner, with 3 large bedrooms, sizeable open gathering area and a flex room that can be used as an office or for a hobby. The 11.8 ft soaring ceilings gives the home a very open and spacious feel while the sliding glass doors showcase gorgeous views of Ruby Lake. This home is upgraded with a lot of details including raised ceilings, kitchen cabinets, under cabinet lighting, rain shower, shower seat, etc. The entire floor is all tile, no carpet. Take an immersive tour now through the 3-D-like walkthrough (in the virtual tour link). This never-lived-in home is ready for immediate occupancy. Pre-plumbed for future summer kitchen in patio (water and gas). Laundry room is ready for either electric or gas dryer. Majestic entry through leaded glass double doors. As the day melts into night, watch beautiful reflections of the sunset on the water and enjoy captivating firework shows from EPCOT and the Magic Kingdom. Community offers a resort style pool, a splash pad, a gym, club-house, tennis court and fire pit. Located just minutes from Disney, Universal, Sea World and I-Drive. Also, a short distance away from O-Town West which is in development.
- MLS® #O5856260
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,862
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market46
- Address10914 Lemon Lake Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionRuby Lake Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeReiki Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Reiki Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:00pm EDT.