Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 Old Mount Dora Rd, Eustis
CUSTOM BUILT! No detail was overlooked in this meticulously maintained and lovingly crafted Eustis home, which is ADA compliant throughout and is built to accommodate a wheelchair. Situated on just over 3 acres of land, this property features EVERYTHING you could ever want in a house and some features you didn’t even think of! Enter and you’re greeted by the formal dining room where a tray ceiling with up-lighting and crown molding add a touch of elegance. The focal point of the spacious living room is 16-foot wide sliding glass pocket door that showcases a stunning view of the lanai and pool area. The living room also features a fireplace with a stone hearth that is both gas and wood burning, your choice. The cooks in the family will simply fall in love with the gourmet kitchen! You’ll enjoy GRANITE counters, MAPLE cabinets with crown molding along with maple fronts on the refrigerator and dishwasher, a five burner cook top, above/under cabinet lighting and a marble backsplash along with high end appliances and a pantry for storage. Your master bedroom features a tray ceiling with up-lighting including a dimmer system along with your own private access to the lanai. Your master bath has a spa like quality to it featuring a walk-in shower with floor to ceiling tile and body jets, a Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks, custom cabinets, dual walk-in closets with custom cabinetry and adjustable shelves. And most importantly in these times of toilet paper scarcity, you have a bidet! The guest bedrooms have large closets and share a common bathroom including an ADA roll-in shower with handrails. The home office has it all! Built-in cabinets and bookshelves, two workstations, a TV cabinet with lift and a beautiful lake view. Upstairs a soundproof theatre offers you a place to kick back and enjoy your favorite movies! It boasts a sound-proof acoustical design, custom equipment rack and cabinet, separate A/C system, 7.1 theatre system, theatre lighting and its own half bath. After catching your favorite flick, head out to the AMAZING screened lanai and pool area to relax! Your saltwater pool features a flagstone deck, hot tub, two waterfalls, a beach entrance along with tropical landscaping. A separate shop can be found on the back of the property, ideal for anyone who needs room for projects like car restoration or the perfect business office space. An electric entrance gate ensures your privacy along with a security system and safe room. With an abundance of unique details throughout, we’ve attached four property spec sheets to this listing for you to peruse and see what makes this house absolutely INCREDIBLE! If you’re looking for a home that has privacy, modern features but maintains a historical ambiance, look no further, THIS IS IT!
- MLS® #O5856891
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,825
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market13
- Address605 Old Mount Dora Rd
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32726
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryEustis Heights Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 7:59am EDT.