Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14511 Dover Forest Dr, Orlando
Thrilling Renovated Home Located in the Gated Community of Stoneybrook's Huntington Run. This 4 Bedroom 4.5 Bathroom Single Family Home has it All. Luxury Finishes, Crown Moldings, Stunning Flooring, Glass Tiles, High End Ceramic Tiles and Designer Fixtures. One of the Most Inviting Desirable Floor Plans You Will Come Across. From the Front Door Entry you Step into a Zen Retreat. First Greeted by a Screened In-Ground, Salt Water, Heated Pool and Lanai with Out-Door Kitchen. What a Place to Entertain ! First up, Entry into a Private Au-Pair/Guest Quarters Suite. WOW ! Talk About Privacy ! Wrapping the Paved Pool Courtyard you will find Access to all the First Floor has to offer. Travertine Throughout, Open Custom Eat-in Kitchen and Living Room. Formal High Ceiling Open Dining Room, Wine Enclave, Home Office/Den, Sporting Built-in Cabinets, and Spacious Top Notch Master Suite. Crown Molding, Recessed LED Lighting and Tray Ceilings Abound ! You are Lost in Luxury. An Ornate Glass Tile Raiser Staircase leads you to the Second Floor were you will find Deep Chocolate Bamboo Flooring, Two well sized Jack and Jill Bedrooms and A Separate Full Guest Bathroom which would Service the Invitees to Your Raised Home Private Theater. A Loft Living Area tops off the Second Floor Amenity. MORE ! Central Vacuum, 2 Zoned AC/Heat, Water Softener, 3 Car Garage and Storage, Inside Utility and it keeps getting better. Community Features a State of the Art Clubhouse, A Fully Equipped Fitness Center, A Play Ground, Tennis/Basketball Courts, Walking Trails and Much More ! What a Place to Live ! ENJOY, WELCOME HOME, It's a PLEASURE !
- MLS® #O5856981
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,630
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Tennis Courts, Trails, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market55
- Address14511 Dover Forest Dr
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Walk-Up
- ElementaryStone Lake Elem
- MiddleAvalon Middle
- HighTimber Creek High
- Listing OfficeWilliam White Snyder Ii, Pa
Listing information courtesy of William White Snyder Ii, Pa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:59am EDT.