Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5261 High Park Ln #10, Orlando
LUXURY, COMMUNITY, and CONVENIENCE can all be yours. Expect to be impressed when you walk into this DAVID WEEKLY original owner home showcasing the desirable Ventana floorplan on a Park homesite. This 4 bedroom 3.5 bath Transitional Craftsman has been updated with modern fixtures and fresh interior paint as well as a highly upgraded outdoor space. This home isn't just stylish, it's GREEN as well with Low E double pane windows, upgraded attic insulation and a high efficiency heat pump. The Ventana boasts a breathtaking wall of windows that soar into the 2nd story and shower the main living areas with natural light. Hand scraped hardwood floors run throughout the majority of the first floor with 7" baseboards and crown molding complimenting the ample storage and modern color scheme. Vaulted ceilings highlight the large family room which embraces the open floor plan transitioning into the kitchen. The spacious eat in kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, large island, stainless appliances and is an ideal spot to entertain. The downstairs MASTER RETREAT continues the natural light theme and provides direct private access to your custom lanai. High ceilings lead into your master bath with dual sinks, separate tub and shower, as well as the large walk-in closet. The 3 additional bedrooms are upstairs allowing the downstairs its own privacy and sense of calm. In addition, the Upstairs level features a 12'x18' open loft bonus space ideal for gaming, media room, or an office. 2 of the upstairs bedrooms connect with a Jack & Jill bath while the 3rd bedroom is adjacent to the third full bath. Step outside onto your custom lanai and feel like you've entered your own secluded garden. Custom flooring, tile back splash and vaulted ceilings give this outdoor space a resort feel. Enjoy grilling meals in your custom summer kitchen complete w Viking Grill, stainless hood and elegant tile work. Outdoor LED lighting highlight this fully fenced yard complete with raised garden beds and lush butterfly plants. Dine under your custom Pergola and enjoy your own private oasis. A literal stone's throw from 1 of 3 Community pools/pavilion/playground, a short walk to the Lake Baldwin dog park or the Lake Baldwin trail allows you to take advantage of the great outdoors from this centrally located home. A 5 minute drive puts you in the heart of the APGD (Audubon Park Garden District) with East End Market, multiple award winning restaurants, and Leu Gardens. Only a 15 minute drive to Park Ave as well as downtown Orlando. ALL of this and highly ranked schools.
- MLS® #O5857339
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,180
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Alley Access, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market30
- Address5261 High Park Ln #10
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFolio Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Folio Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:14pm EDT.