Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4205 Kopsia Dr, Orlando
This charming 3/2 Orlando home sits on a large lot and makes for a wonderful starter home or investment property! Enter the home into the living/dining room combo which flows nicely into a spacious family room in the rear of the home creating and open and inviting feeling as soon as you step in. Off the family room, there in an equally-as-spacious, yet private Bonus Room which can be used for whatever you'd like (studio, office, playroom, the list goes on!). The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal without interfering with the main living spaces. The home offers a large interior laundry room, and has been maintained with newer windows & AC to help keep you insulated and cool in the midst of those hot Florida summers. With this home, you will also receive the benefit of NO HOA FEES which will help minimize monthly costs PLUS no self-appointed board members breathing down your neck! The location offers easy travel throughout Metro-Orlando and is less than 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport!
- MLS® #O5857350
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,509
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Other, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market183
- Address4205 Kopsia Dr
- SubdivisionEast Orlando Sec 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32822
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryThree Points Elem
- MiddleLiberty Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.