Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12064 Fiction Ave, Orlando
Why wait to build when this FULLY UPDATED home is available now? Built in 2018, enjoy living in this stunning MOVE-IN READY HOME with tons of updated features! Enjoy your morning coffee on the lovely front porch that welcomes you into this 3BD/2BA home! A flowing OPEN FLOOR PLAN awaits you in this ENERGY EFFICIENT HOME with SOLAR PANELS, WOOD TILE FLOORS, HIGH CEILINGS, RECESSED LIGHTING, NEUTRAL PAINT and lots of windows that flood in an abundance of NATURAL LIGHT. FRENCH DOORS open to a BONUS ROOM by the FOYER that is perfect for a secondary living area, FOURTH BEDROOM, home gym, office, study or anything your heart desires! The OPEN KITCHEN offers STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS, GLASS TILE BACKSPLASH, and a seemingly ENDLESS amount of DARK WOOD CABINETS. The family chef will appreciate this ENORMOUS KITCHEN ISLAND including a sink, additional cabinet storage, lots of food prep space and plenty of room for guests to sit and partake in meals. From the kitchen your DINING & FAMILY ROOM are all OPEN making this IDEAL for entertaining and making memories with friends and family! This home delivers a SPLIT FLOOR PLAN with the PRIVATE MASTER SUITE off the family room, two additional bedrooms and second full bathroom. Get away from the chaos of the day and relax in this lovely SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM, with the updates flowing into the MASTER EN-SUITE. Soak the stress away in the SPA-LIKE MASTER BATH with beautiful tiles. The master bathroom also features a large SEPARATE SHOWER, long DUAL SINK VANITY and updated lighting. Step on out through the family room SLIDING DOORS and gather with guests enjoying family cookouts in your COVERED LANAI overlooking the backyard. Storey Park is an active community offering a plethora of amenities including a resort-style pool, 2 splash pads, clubhouse, playground, tennis courts, picnic areas, fitness center, sports fields, walking trails, dog park, campground, and numerous parks – plus internet & cable! Zoned for sought-after TOP A-RATED SCHOOLS and easy access to 417, 528, 408, Lake Nona Medical Center, Moss Park, the Orlando International Airport, and all that Central Florida has to offer. Don't wait another minute you will absolutely fall in love with this well-designed dream home!
- MLS® #O5857564
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,089
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Split Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Stucco, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address12064 Fiction Ave
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionStorey Park Ph 4
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.