Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2630 Clementon Park Ct, Orlando
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR??? NOTHING TO DO HERE BUT BRING YOUR FURNITURE!!! FANTASTIC BUY WITH ALL AMENITIES THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT. OPEN THE FRONT DOOR AND IT SAYS "WELCOME HOME". THIS HOME HAS JUST BEEN FRESHLY PAINTED AND READY FOR A NEW BUYER. ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HOME THAT HAS IT ALL INCLUDING CHARM, LOCATION AND CONVENIENCE? THEN THIS IS FOR YOU! Enjoy the whole pool scene from the open living room with plenty of room for big comfortable chairs and sofa. Look through a picture window when you dine, spacious but intimate. The eat-in kitchen with durable beauty and practical convenience plus sliding glass doors overlook the pool, making meal preparation a visual treat. Family room is highlighted by wood burning fireplace, tiled flooring makes this room "party proof". This split bedroom plan is perfect with 2 bedrooms centered around the guest bath in the hallway. On the other side of the house is the Luxurious Master Bedroom adjoined by Master Bathroom that has his/her closets, garden tub and separate shower. The Master bedroom also has access to the patio/pool area. Patio has covered area perfect for family breakfast or party dinner Screened patio Let's Sun and Breeze in-Keeps Pests Out Large privacy fenced back yard. The garage has been converted to a one car garage. This was the model home and the seller decided to keep it as an office all cabinets stay but could be converted back to a 2 car garage. Just off the kitchen is the laundry with washer & dryer staying and also opens to the office and garage. Home also has Termite Bond... ALL APPLIANCES STAY!!!***THERE HAS BEEN SUCH A GREAT RESPONSE TO THIS HOME***I NEED HIGHEST AND BEST OFFER BY 4/20/2020 @ 12:00***PLEASE GIVE SELLER TO RESPOND BY 4/21/2020***SELLER IS CURRENTLY OUT OF TOWN***
- MLS® #O5857604
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,830
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingConverted Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Split Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficePat Sharr Realty
- Address2630 Clementon Park Ct
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne, Walk-Up
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Pat Sharr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.