Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
628 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka
Under Construction. Ready in August. Spend relaxing evening on your covered lanai while taking in beautiful views of Lake McCoy on this 3/4 ACRE home site. This Energy Star Certified home features 5-bedrooms, Loft, 4-bathrooms and a 3-car garage. Combined formal living and dining room great for social gatherings and celebrating special occasions. The chef-inspired kitchen is open to the great room and features 42" white cabinets w/crown molding, stainless appliances (GAS Cooktop), quartz counters and walk-in pantry. Convenient first floor secondary bedroom is perfect for visiting guests. Stunning laminate wood flooring in main areas. Enjoy a versatile upstairs loft great for a second entertainment area. The MASTER SUITE has a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet, dual vanity sinks with quartz counters, large semi-frameless glass shower w/ dry-off area and privacy lavatory. All secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets. Increased curb appeal with brick paver porch, driveway & walkway. Located close to shopping, Wekiwa Springs State Park, SR 441 and 429. Lakeshore of Wekiva is a GATED community offering residents a passive and active park to enjoy.
- MLS® #O5857640
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,615
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesGated, Park, Playground, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market36
- Address628 Primrose Willow Way
- SubdivisionLakeshore Of Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Other, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBeazer Realty Corporation
Listing information courtesy of Beazer Realty Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 3:29pm EDT.