Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1361 Flowing Tide Dr, Orlando
The Santa Rosa offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 1-car garage with 2-car wide paved driveway. Upon entry, find an open-concept kitchen and great room tucked in the back of the unit, creating a cozy space for family time or entertaining. The great room is versatile and large enough to create dining area within the space as well. The kitchen features 42” linen cabinets with crown molding and LED under cabinet lighting, granite countertops, a subway tile backsplash, and a GE® stainless steel appliance package. The large island with seating area is a great place for quick meals on the go. Enjoy the extra storage space in the pantry and the large closet under the stairs. You’ll find a powder bath on the first floor to keep guests from having to run upstairs. 8”x36” wood-look tile can be found throughout the first floor and the wet areas upstairs. Upstairs, find the loft space, a great second family room, home office, or play room. You’ll find the two secondary bedrooms and a hall bath in the back of the home and the owner’s suite in the in front. The owner’s suite boasts a huge walk-in closet and a bath with an oversized shower with classic, yet modern, 4”x16” subway tile, and vanity with dual sinks and quartz countertops. Upstairs is complete with a linen closet and laundry hook-ups, with washer and dryer already installed! Your brand new M/I Home is an Energy Star® 3.1 built home, which will save you money on your monthly cost of living. Contact us today for more information.
- MLS® #O5857658
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,379
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesGated, Playground, Pool, Gated Community, Park
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Park View, Pool View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), SIP (Structurally Insulated Panel), Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market13
- Address1361 Flowing Tide Dr
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionTowns At Avalon Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryCastle Creek Elem
- MiddleTimber Springs Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 9:45am EDT.