Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1013 E Kaley St, Orlando
LAKEFRONT AND LOCATION! This stunning downtown home is an oasis nestled on Lake Lancaster and loaded with upgrades. It was built in 2014 and has been meticulously maintained. As you enter through the Brazilian mahogany front door you will find a wonderfully inviting open floor plan overlooking the lake, with 10 ft. ceilings as well as crown molding and gorgeous two inch wood floors throughout. The staircase is truly a piece of art which is enhanced with hand made Mexican clay tiles on the front of the ebony stained treads. This is a dream house for entertaining! The spacious kitchen features a large island, quartz countertops, a gas cooktop and built in bench seating for the kitchen table. French doors lead from the living area to a huge lakefront balcony. Upstairs has three bedrooms and two baths. The large master bedroom is fabulous - with a private balcony and spiral staircase to a rooftop lounge. The spa-like master bath has a soaking tub, double vanities with marble countertops and a glass enclosed shower. The walk-in California closet completes the master bedroom. The front bedroom, currently being used an office has beautiful arched windows and a private balcony. The bottom level of this home is amazing! A movie room with a HD projector and a wet bar with a refrigerator and sink make this space ideal for entertaining or relaxing with family. It has a nice size bedroom and bathroom with dual sinks and marble countertops. Another room on this floor is a perfect home office or could also be used as a 5th bedroom. Not included in the square footage is a 10 x 17 sunroom that looks out to the lake. There is a private entrance, with a "secret garden" feel, to access this space for an in-law suite or Airbnb. This exquisite home has so many extra features: the roof and front of the home have spray foam insulation for noise reduction, wired internet access on all floors, HD antenna on all floors, tankless gas hot water heater, and all appliances stay with the home. The backyard is incredibly peaceful and has the potential to be expanded with a seawall and boat dock. This Lancaster Park location is one of the most desirable in Downtown Orlando. Located minutes from ORMC and Arnold Palmer Hospitals, Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, Amway Arena, Orlando City Stadium, Thornton Park and Downton business and dining. Zoned for A rated Blankner and Boone High School. This home is perfect for living, entertaining and quarantining with the family!
- MLS® #O5857744
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,109
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Off Street, Parking Pad, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market193
- Address1013 E Kaley St
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionLancaster Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 2:44am EDT.