Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6745 New Hope Rd, Orlando
Not in a flood zone, no wetlands, completely high and dry and 100% usable land. Own your own private retreat with the potential for a highly producing nursery. The seller will leave some plants to get your nursery started but he is not selling the business. This property is 4.56 acres with in a SUPER location. less than 1 mile from 417 less than 4 miles from the Turnpike, 5 miles to 528, less than 4 miles from OIA and less than 3 miles from Lake Nona Medical City, sports and performance district dining and entertainment. This is an amazing opportunity to work and live in the same place.This nursery has been very successful because of its convenient location to all major highways and the explosion of so much new construction and so much more to come. All theme parks are just minutes away. You can keep horses, trucks, boats, or business equipment. The home was built in 2016 with all of the latest hurricane specifications. East lake Toho is just 2 miles away where you can drop your boat in for the day and try fishing for that elusive award winning Bass. Boggy Creek Rd South is to be widened to a four-lane roadway to include sidewalks, bicycle lanes, lighting, and median landscaping. This is one of the nations fastest growing communities. The property currently is being used as a Nursery with over $200,000 invested in outfitting the property which has been professionally and digitally leveled so that you will never have standing water. Upgraded Septic System, 5 wells throughout the property, Filtration system, 8 Camera Security System in the house and throughout.
- MLS® #O5857931
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,196
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant
- ParkingCurb Parking
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Pasture, Street Dead-End, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Metal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town & Country Realty
- Address6745 New Hope Rd
- AreaOrlando/Taft / Meadow woods
- SubdivisionOrlando Kissimmee Farms
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32824
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market407
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Town & Country Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 10:30pm EDT.