Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1224 Hillcrest View Loop, Apopka
Under Construction. The Caladesi is a two-story home that features a light and airy open-concept layout. Located off the foyer are a study and half bath. The spacious kitchen has plenty of counter space and cabinets. The walk-in pantry is cleverly situated near the owner’s entry to make unloading groceries via the 3-car garage a breeze. The kitchen sink is positioned on the island overlooking the gathering room so you can prep and clean without missing out. The gathering room has beautiful natural lighting from the oversized sliding glass doors which lead to a covered lanai. Your downstairs owner’s suite is your peaceful enclave away from the 3 secondary bedrooms upstairs. The owner’s bath includes a soaking tub, separate shower, dual vanity, private commode and a sizable walk-in closet. Upstairs, three bedrooms surround an ultra-casual game room. It’s a great, flexible space that can host everything from a playroom or gamers den, to a music studio or collectors showcase. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom, while Bedroom 4 has a private bathroom. Builder warranty! (Disclaimer: Some/all the photos are stock/renderings of the home.) Taylor Morrison of FL, Inc. License #: CBC1257462.
- MLS® #O5858470
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,918
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market47
- Address1224 Hillcrest View Loop
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeTaylor Morrison Realty Of Fl Inc
Listing information courtesy of Taylor Morrison Realty Of Fl Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:45pm EDT.