Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1206 Hillcrest View Loop, Apopka
Under Construction. The Saint Croix has it all from the stunning curb appeal to designer interior. With 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, each bedroom has a private bathroom. All 2,921 square feet were thoughtfully designed. Enter the home through the inviting foyer which is connected to two of the secondary bedrooms. Through the foyer you will enter the open-concept kitchen with center island that overlooks the gathering room which leads to the large covered lanai. The spacious owner’s suite includes a garden tub, large walk-in shower, dual vanities, water closet & a walk-in closet which can be connected to the laundry room if desired. Options on this home include converting the flex room into a study, expanding the space in the laundry, and adding an outdoor kitchen. Builder warranty! (Disclaimer: Some/all the photos are stock/renderings of the home.) Taylor Morrison of FL, Inc. License #: CBC1257462.
- MLS® #O5858473
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,921
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market46
- Address1206 Hillcrest View Loop
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeTaylor Morrison Realty Of Fl Inc
Listing information courtesy of Taylor Morrison Realty Of Fl Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.