Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Linda Ln, Lake Mary
Enjoy waterfront luxury living, on East Crystal Lake, in this fully renovated custom home. An addition in 2003 brought this property up to the 2002 Florida building code. An amazing outdoor living space with summer kitchen, spacious lanai, and heated pool and spa, is perfect for entertaining. All five bedrooms are conveniently located on the ground level in this split floor plan. Beautiful travertine floors throughout the living areas, bathrooms and patio, and a spacious home office with separate entrance. Other upgrades include energy-saving R30 insulation, soundproofing in the upstairs media room, custom cabinetry and millwork, a Lutron smart lighting control system, and a partial home generator. The exterior was painted in 2020. With no HOA, ample space for an RV, and easy access to I-4 and 417, this home is perfect for the adventurer and the commuter alike.
- MLS® #O5858980
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,139
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
- Address135 Linda Ln
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionSand Hill Cove
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market18
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.