Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3075 Gatsby St, Kissimmee
Stunning home in Storey Lake. A desirable community with resort-style amenities, to mention a pool with lazy river, water slides, playground, and more! Conveniently located close to Disney World, Disney Springs, Outlet Shopping, and Expressways. This gorgeous home has been professionally decorated and fully furnished for your convenience, ready to move in! It offers wood-grain tile flooring throughout the main areas, modern light fixtures, an stylish color palette, and an open concept floorplan. Too many highlights to mention! The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and modern subway tile backsplash. An Entertainer's dream! Spacious bedrooms with ample storage. Outdoors, a private patio with an inground pool. The stylish gem you were looking for! Schedule a tour today or click the 3D tour link to walk through the home virtually!
- MLS® #O5859048
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,914
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Available
- FeaturesFitness, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingCurb Parking
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address3075 Gatsby St
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionStorey Lake Ph 2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market41
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:45pm EDT.