Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
848 Vanderbilt Dr, Eustis
This beautiful home in Remington Club Estates is move in ready. Featuring a spacious Great Room, your family will make many happy memories here. The kitchen dining area is perfect for a table for 4 or a home office. Two large bedrooms are located with a bath off the hallway at the front of the home. The beautiful dining room is open to a second bonus/family room. Entering the Master from the great room, it features a spa tub, walk-in closet, granite counter-tops, walk-in shower & separate toilet room! The two car garage comes equipped with it’s own screened door which is perfect for working on outdoor projects. A utility room includes a Washer & Dryer as a bonus! The Florida room, aka Sun room, features 10 large sliding glass windows as well as a pet door to the fenced in backyard. Great for BBQs! Turn key ready & just 3 miles from downtown Mount Dora and 30-40 minutes from Orlando and area attractions.
- MLS® #O5859425
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,855
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market36
- Address848 Vanderbilt Dr
- SubdivisionEustis Remington Club Ph 02 Lt 61 Orb
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32726
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTriangle Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate Preferred
Listing information courtesy of United Real Estate Preferred.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.