Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12101 Crescent Cove Court, WINDERMERE
Windermere's "Zen House" is the answer to getting away from the daily hustle. This incredible 1+ acre lot is laced with whimsical paths within an immaculate garden interspersed with fruit trees, tranquil water fountains, a koi pond and a boardwalk stretching along approximately 230' of canal frontage. Dotted throughout are pergolas, terraces and peaceful sitting areas, taking you to a seemingly different world. Once inside, you are greeted with a winding staircase, bold coquina finishes, built-in saltwater aquariums and accent lighting to adapt to the mood. Other luxurious finishes highlighting this extraordinary home consist of exotic granites, custom vessel sinks, Indonesian cherry floors and appliances by Sub-Zero, JennAir and Kangen. An unmatched master wing boasts its own living room, morning bar, sitting area, double-sided fireplace and a private courtyard. Also enjoy his and her bathrooms and walk-in closets with spa-like features such as a steam shower, huge jetted tub, calming water features and beautiful aquariums. Two other en-suites are split upstairs and a separate sunroom is ideal for an exercise area, studio or more living space. The fourth bedroom can be used as an executive office or mother-in-law quarters as it has access to the outdoors, flexible living spaces and its own bathroom. It goes without saying that it is masterfully designed to entertain; featuring a full movie theater with tiered seating and wet bar, large mezzanine game room, formal dining with a 440 bottle wine rack, saltwater pool and a summer kitchen fit for a chef. A private boat ramp and covered boat dock will also satisfy the thirst for the lake lovers. This is truly a unique home that offers space, serene design, and entertainment value, and it is the first time it has ever been available.
- MLS® #O5860093
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,315
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Listing AgentChristopher Sapp, Ii Pllc
- ParkingCircular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Guest,Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,In County,Irregular Lot,Level,Street Dead-End,Paved,Unincorporated
- Days on Market220
- Address12101 Crescent Cove Court
- SubdivisionWINDERMERE CLUB
- Zip Code34786
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Master Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 9:55pm EST.