Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13619 Granger Ave, Orlando
3D Virtual Tour Here - bit.ly/13619GrangerAveVirtualTour - Beauty and tranquility are found in this stunning two-story, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home with 3,217 sq. ft. and a two-car rear loading garage. A gorgeous setting overlooking unobstructed water views. The exterior boasts a beautifully manicured yard and a front porch that is perfectly positioned to watch the sunset every evening over Square Lake. The family room, kitchen, dining room, and the outdoor patios provide lovely entertaining and living spaces. The striking modern interior features formal and informal rooms with high ceilings and rich wood flooring. The designer kitchen is a chef's dream with high-end appliances, including double ovens, expansive granite countertops, tiled backsplash, a center island with seating, and loads of cabinets. The first floor also hosts a home office, en-suite bedroom, and a powder bath. Head upstairs via the staircase with stained wood treads and wrought iron spindles where you will continue to be amazed. A loft greets you, giving a space for the family to have a lot of fun. The owner's suite has a private balcony to sit, unwind, relax, and watch the moon's reflection on the water before turning in for the night. The lavish bath has dual sinks, a separate soaking tub, a tiled shower with glass doors, and a large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and a bathroom give many options for use of the space for a large family or when guests come to visit. A second-floor laundry room provides ease and convenience. Features throughout include plantation shutters, French doors, 10' ceilings, 8' doors, recessed lighting, wood soffits, and quartz counters in all the baths. Enjoy the Florida weather on the exterior covered lanai with paver deck, ceiling fan, electrically wired for TV, and pre-plumbed for a summer kitchen. The Mansfield plan is built by Minto, known for the livability in their home designs, and there is no question this home does. Laureate Park amenities include parks, miles of nature trails, excellent schools, biking, and walking paths. The Village Center includes a resort-style aquatic center with two pools. A family pool features zero-entry admission, deck jets, water cannons, and a 20-foot tall vortex wave dumping bucket. An adult pool features luxurious private cabanas, free-form swim areas, and four junior Olympic lap lanes. A 3,400-square foot fitness facility and lakeside restaurant and café. The USTA has a state-of-the-art tennis facility. The Lake Nona Medical City, including Nemours Hospital and the VA hospital, is just minutes away. This home has every box of what you need to be checked off. One year home warranty provided. Make your appointment today.
- MLS® #O5860179
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,217
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market126
- Address13619 Granger Ave
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLaureate Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLaureate Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:00pm EDT.