Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Juniper Springs Dr, Groveland
Welcome to this beautiful spacious 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom TownHome in the Gated Community of Waterside Pointe. As you enter the screened porch and front door, you'll be very impressed with the open floor plan.This townhome has been freshly painted and has beautiful upgrades throughout. The living room has engineered wood flooring extending into the dining room, perfect space to entertain family and friends. The gourmet kitchen has breakfast bar, island for extra storage, 42" cabinets, granite counter tops, Stainless Steel appliances and plenty of counter space. The Master Bedroom is located on the main floor and features a beautiful Master Bathroom with large shower and walk-in closet. The 2 piece bathroom and laundry area are also conveniently located on the main floor. The second floor greets you with a large great room, perfect for movie nights, an office, or an exercise room. The secondary bedrooms are large and located close to the main bathroom. The spacious upgraded screened in lanai is an ideal area to BBQ and enjoy with friends. The large 2 car garage has tiled floor offering plenty of storage. This water front community offers plenty to enjoy from the beautiful clubhouse, fitness area, party room facility, expansive pool area with water slide, boat ramp, tennis court, basketball court and playground. Ideally located close to schools, shopping, restaurants, highways and the best that Central Florida has to offer. This TownHome is move-in ready and perfect for any investment portfolio. Please schedule a tour today.
- MLS® #O5860562
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,629
- Year Built2014
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- Address530 Juniper Springs Dr
- SubdivisionGroveland Waterside Pointe Ph 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:29pm EDT.