Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4501 Southfield Ave, Orlando
Beautiful end unit villa style townhouse. Two bedrooms, kitchen, dining and living area downstairs and an open loft is upstairs. New roof October 2019 as well as sparkling wood laminate flooring throughout installed November 2019. Kitchen tile was replaced approximately two years ago. Split floorplan with the second bedroom located at the front of the home and master bedroom at the rear of the home. The full bathroom is just outside the front bedroom and has a tub. Down the hall from the front entrance is the kitchen, which is large enough to provide room for a breakfast nook. There is also a pass-through bar area that looks out into the living room. With bar stools on the other side, it provides another casual dining area. The laundry hook ups are conveniently located in the kitchen behind doors and is large enough to accommodate a full size washer and dryer. There are plenty of cupboards and a pantry. Across from the kitchen is a separate dining area which looks out onto a small enclosed atrium with a skylight and 2 story windows. Just off of the dining area is a spiral staircase that overlooks the atrium and leads up to the loft, which is the perfect space for an office, game or media room. The living room boasts plenty of natural sunlight with windows and multiple skylights and has built in cabinetry/bookshelves/entertainment center and stone encased corner wood burning fireplace. The enclosed stone patio/porch area is accessible either through the living room or master bedroom. The master bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom which provides two vanity areas, one outside the bathroom across from the walk -in closet, and other one in the bathroom itself. There is a large walk-in shower in the master bathroom. The atrium is also visible from the master bathroom. The fenced backyard area is accessed from the enclosed patio/porch and has an older raised wood deck and also brick paved garden area. The one car garage is accessible from the front hallway and has an automatic garage door opener. The community offers a pool and tennis courts. MCO International airport is just a few minutes away. Close to shopping. Barber Park is a short walk off of Gatlin Avenue, where you'll find a dog park, playground, basketball courts and picnic areas and a monthly farmers market from September to May.
- MLS® #O5860654
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,406
- Year Built1984
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorOther, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address4501 Southfield Ave
- AreaOrlando/Conway / Belle Isle
- SubdivisionSouthern Villas
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32812
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLake George Elem
- MiddleConway Middle
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.