Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3274 Saint Barts Ln, Clermont
*Back on the market!* Stunning move in ready home in the desirable ‘Southern Fields’ community. This beautiful home features 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, office (possible 4th bedroom!), family room & living rooms! Large open kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliance & glass tile kitchen backsplash. Huge master bedroom with ample closet and a spacious master bathroom suite with shower & garden tub. Perfect for entertaining with enclosed private 6 foot PVC fenced huge backyard with a screened lanai area and paved patio! Fantastic location close to schools, shopping and major highways. This home is a MUST see for all new home buyers and ready for the next lucky owner!
- MLS® #O5861533
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,243
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Oak Trees, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market9
- Address3274 Saint Barts Ln
- SubdivisionSouthern Fields
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeClock Tower Realty
Listing information courtesy of Clock Tower Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 12:29am EDT.