Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
275 Eagle Knob Pointe, Lake Mary
Welcome to Eagle Creek in the heart of Lake Mary, Florida! As you drive through this beautiful community and arrive at this 4 Bedroom/3 Bath home, you will be impressed with the 1.18 Acre Lot that has been lushly landscaped with beautiful Florida friendly plants that provide year-round color! Upon arrival you will notice the brick paved driveway & front walkway, tiled front porch and double front doors! Upon entering the front doors into the foyer, you will notice amazing views through the formal living room out to the screened lanai & pool area! The sliding doors from the living room open all the way back giving a clear view & walk through to the lanai & pool! The formal dining room, with travertine floors, and home office are also right off of the foyer entryway. The home office has pocket doors and French doors that offer you hours of work from home privacy! There is a full bath right outside of the office. Heading to the main living area, you will find the kitchen, dinette area and family room! The kitchen is a chef's dream as it features custom cabinets, upgraded appliances, granite counters, wine cooler, planning desk, breakfast bar, and under cabinet accent lighting and above cabinet up lighting! The family room with wood floors is the perfect gathering place with a wood burning fireplace, beautiful hearth, built-in surround sound, & wine bar! The large window in the family room & a sliding door & large window in the dinette let the natural light in! The sliding door from the dinette area leads to the lanai/pool area! The master suite calls your name for tranquility & relaxation! The 2-sided wood burning fireplace separates the main sleeping area from the sitting area. French doors from the sitting area lead out to the lanai/pool area! The master suite offers a walk-in closet with custom built-ins, dual sinks, granite counters, accent lighting, jetted tub and large walk-in shower! The secondary bedrooms are spacious and offer ample closet storage! The newly finished third bath has access to the pool/lanai! Relax and enjoy the pool water feature as you enter the screened lanai/pool area! The pool has been freshly resurfaced. The built-in speakers on the lanai will add to your relaxation as you overlook the large fenced backyard! The lush landscaping provides privacy so that you can enjoy the Florida lifestyle! The side entry 3 car garage is spacious! The 3rd car bay has been finished with air & heat and can be used as a studio, office, gym, game room & more! The large laundry room provides extra storage and a new utility sink! New carpet in all bedrooms & living room! Walk to Lake Mary High School, Greenwood Lakes Middle, library, YMCA, Griffin Park! A short drive to shopping & dining in downtown Lake Mary & SunRail Station! Convenient access to I-4, 417, Sanford Airport & more! This home with all of its natural light will not disappoint! Take a look today!
- MLS® #O5861537
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,525
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingConverted Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market23
- Address275 Eagle Knob Pointe
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionEagle Creek
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.