Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
624 Conservation Blvd, Groveland
MOVE RIGHT IN! Why wait for new construction when you can have this DIAMOND of a home built in 2019. As soon as you open the door you will feel right at home, so many luxury upgrades make this house truly special. This extremely popular three bedroom, den, and two-baths CONNECT model with additional Smart Space is highly upgraded with no expense spared. Chair railing, crown molding, plantation shutters, closet built-ins, luxury lighting and ceiling fans, and gorgeous plank tile throughout main areas. Kitchen is perfect for the chef in the family, with an extra large entertainment island boasting granite countertops and a granite kitchen sink, and upgraded stainless steel appliances. Enjoy living the Florida lifestyle with your friends in this beautifully designed home perfect for entertaining. The open floor plan leads directly through the rolling wall glass doors onto an expanded screened lanai where you can sip on a beverage and enjoy beautiful Florida weather. Home has upgraded landscaping, a privacy wall and a completely fenced backyard. Trilogy offers resort-style living at its best, all of the lawn and garden maintenance is covered, along with cable TV, internet, home security system, and membership to the 57,000 sf stunning Magnolia House with a dedicated lifestyle director and resort team. Enjoy a meal or drink at the signature restaurant, The Grille, game and card rooms, fitness classes, resort-style indoor and outdoor pool, hot tubs, walking trails, a 6,000sf event center with traveling entertainment and events, clubs, art studio, tennis, pickle ball, and bocce courts AND its located right next to Lakeridge Winery, shopping, and close to the turnpike for easy access to all things Central Florida has to offer, including Disney and the Theme Parks. CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL tour link for the 3D VR walkthrough video and take a closer look, then CALL TODAY to schedule a showing on this fresh on the market find!
- MLS® #O5861640
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,945
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market31
- Address624 Conservation Blvd
- SubdivisionCascades Of Groveland Phase 6
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.