Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12143 Imaginary Way, Orlando
GORGEOUS and ready for move in, this home is a show stopper! Built in 2019, and located in the highly sought out Lake Nona community of Storey Park! The popular Bourne II model also has a fantastic location with great front park views, and a greenspace behind the house too! So many upgrades have been added since the owners purchased the home less than a year ago. To maximize your outdoor living experience, the lanai has been expanded with pavers and then screened, which grants a great space to enjoy the outdoors. In addition to the expanded lanai, there is a side patio for your BBQ , and the yard is completely fenced to keep in your fur babies! As you enter the living space, a nice and wide hallway with tile floors offers plenty of greeting space for guests, and just off to your left is the bonus space that is perfect for an office, formal living area, or additional guest room. the modern and open floor plan allows for very easy cleaning and maintenance of this home granting you more time for the better things in life! The kitchen has a large island with Quartz Countertops, and stainless steel appliances with pantry and plenty of countertop space for all your baking projects ! The Large master bedroom is tucked in the back of the home and has a larger than life closet with added attic pull down stairs with storage. The remaining two bedrooms are just off the main living area, and there are designer closet built-ins maximizing the space in one of the closets. A water softening system is also included with this home making your products last longer and your pipes free of residue! the community has great amenities including resort pool, lap pool, 2 splash pads, a Jacuzzi spa, a state of the art fitness center, a food pavilion, tennis court, a big playing field for football or soccer games, walking trails, dog park, camp site and their own town center !! some of which is coming soon! Lake Nona, medical city is highly sought out, and this neighborhood is less than 5 minutes to major highways, just 15 minutes to the airport, 45 Minutes to Cocoa beach, and under an hour to all Central Florida theme parks! Check out the virtual 3D video tour to walk through the house virtually before you visit! then schedule your in person showing today!
- MLS® #O5861954
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,089
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market29
- Address12143 Imaginary Way
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionStorey Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.