Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3237 Stonewyck St, Orlando
WOW!! LAKE PRESERVE ON THE EDGE OF LAKE NONA MEDICAL CITY THIS 5 BEDROOM 3 AND A HALF BATH AMAZING HOME IS PRICED TO SELL AT 419,990. BEAUTIFUL PORCELAIN WOOD PLANK TILE FLOORS THROUGHOUT THE FIRST FLOOR. SEPARATE LIVING/DEN/FLEX SPACE, DINING, SUPER HUGE KITCHEN(ONE OF THE LARGEST KITCHENS MERITAGE BUILDS. KITCHEN EQUIPPED WITH ALL THE GOODIES INCLUDING GRANITE COUNTERS, CENTER ISLAND, 42" ESPRESSO UPPERS WITH A 12 FOOT BREAKFAST BAR TO ENJOY MEALS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES AND A VENT OUT COOKING EXHAUST. THE ENORMOUS MASTER IS ON THE FIRST FLOOR AND IS A RETREAT TO BRAG ABOUT!!! THE CLOSET COULD DOUBLE AS A SECOND BEDROOM ITS THAT LARGE!(PICTURES REFLECT BUILT INS AS ONLY AN EXAMPLE) AND THE MASTER BATH IS EQUIPPED WITH DUAL SINKS AND PLENTY OF GRANITE COUNTER SPACE TO HAVE YOUR OWN SPACE! SOAK IN THE LARGE GARDEN TUB AND SEPARATE OVERSIZED SHOWER IS PURE SERENITY! HEAD UPSTAIRS TO FIND 4 MORE LARGE BEDROOMS A SEPARATE DEN/OFFICE(WITH FRENCH DOORS) A LARGE LOFT SPACE AND 2 MORE FULL BATHROOMS!! YES, THIS HOME IS ONE OF THE MOST COVETED AND SOUGHT AFTER HOMES DUE TO THE LAYOUT AND SIZE(ALMOST 3200SF) ENJOY THE FULLY SCREENED 40X9 FOOT LANAI AND FENCED IN YARD WITH FAMILY AND FOR GATHERINGS(AFTER COVID OF COURSE..:-) OH, DID I SAY THIS HOME ALSO HAS SOLAR PANELS TO HELP CUT YOUR ENERGY COSTS LOWER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE...LETS TALK ABOUT THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY FOR A MINUTE. THIS HOME IS BUILT WITH ENERGY EFFICIENCY AT ITS FOREFRONT, LOW E WINDOWS, A FRESH AIR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WHICH HELPS ITS OWNERS BREATH HOSPITAL GRADE AIR, SPRAY FOAM INSULATION IN THE WALLS AND ROOF(WHICH MAKE THIS HOME MUCH LIKE A COOLER) AND A HIGH EFFICIENCY HVAC SYSTEM...AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SOLAR! HYPOTHETICALLY, IF THIS HOME WERE TO SAVE YOU $100 PER MONTH ON ELECTRICITY THAT EQUALS $20,000 IN EXTRA MONEY YOU COULD SPEND TO BUY THIS HOME..( AN EQUAL SIZED HOME WHOS ENERGY COSTS WERE $100 MORE AND PRICED AT 400K WOULD MEAN YOU COULD SPEND 420K ON A HOME LIKE THIS AND BOTH HOME OWNERS MONTHLY(MORTGAGE AND ELECTRIC) ARE JUST ABOUT THE SAME) YUP! NOW IMAGINE IF YOUR SAVINGS ARE CLOSER TO $200 PER MONTH! ALL CLOSING COSTS PAID WHEN USING SELLERS APPROVED LENDER(CLOSING COSTS PAID BY LENDER) DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS SUPER HIGH EFFICIENT SPECTACULAR HOME!
- MLS® #O5862062
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,190
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market29
- Address3237 Stonewyck St
- AreaOrlando/Taft / Meadow woods
- SubdivisionLake Preserve Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32824
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryWyndham Lakes Elementary
- MiddleSouth Creek Middle
- HighCypress Creek High School
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers Ii
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers Ii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 1:00pm EDT.