Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
914 W New Hampshire St, Orlando
Not just a deal, but a deal in College Park! A main home and a cute cottage on one lot, across the street from Dartmouth Park plus in walking distance to the shops and restaurants of College Park. The main home is a 2 bedroom/2 full bath adorable bungalow with a large screened front porch. As you walk in you will be amazed at the amount of natural light coming in, original woodwork and hardwood floors. There is a woodburning fireplace to keep you cozy on cool winter nights. The dining room has French doors leading to the back. The master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet with built in drawers and shelving. The master bath has an oversized jacuzzi tub with shower. The 2nd bedroom is generous in size and includes a wall of built in drawers and shelves adding to the character of this home. The guest bathroom has the original claw tub and built in storage as well. The kitchen includes all appliances, granite countertops as well as ample cabinets. Off of the kitchen there is an built in office space and laundry room. There is a ton of patio to make a great outdoor space adding a fire pit and furniture. It is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. There is also a big storage shed/workshop with a sliding door and the yard is fully fenced. The large cottage is 624 square feet and consists of one bedroom, one full bath with a tiled walk-in shower, and walk-in closet. The living room is very spacious. The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. The cottage comes fully furnished! This property has the perfect location and tons of charm, don’t miss out! Call for an appointment today.
- MLS® #O5862108
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,856
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Park View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market15
- Address914 W New Hampshire St
- AreaOrlando/College Park
- SubdivisionMoreland Hills
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32804
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLake Silver Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeHomesmart
Listing information courtesy of Homesmart.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.