Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2998 Egrets Landing Dr, Lake Mary
VIRTUAL 3D WALK-THRU - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=bWtetkkvsUr&brand=0. Welcome home! Well cared for and maintained 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom home located in the gated community of Egrets Landing. Fresh interior paint throughout the living areas and master bedroom. Formal living and dining room combo with lots of natural light and vaulted ceilings. Spacious kitchen with gas stove, stainless steel appliances, island with snack bar, lots of cabinets for storage, all overlooking the open family room with plantation shutters and sliding doors that lead out to the fenced backyard. Luxurious master retreat with new vinyl floors and beautifully updated master bathroom. Spacious secondary bedrooms. Interior laundry room leads out to the two-car garage. Roof replaced in 2018, gas hot water heater 2017, garage door opener 2019, exterior paint 2019 and A/C 2013. Egrets Landing is a natural gas community. Enjoy the hot summer days in the community pools and splash pad. Centrally located near toll roads, shopping and restaurants.
- MLS® #O5862163
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,895
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated, Playground, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address2998 Egrets Landing Dr
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionEgrets Landing
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMillennium Middle
- HighSeminole High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 10:45pm EDT.