Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9736 Royal Vista Ave, Clermont
An invitation to spacious living! This meticulous custom built 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home offers a functional, open floor plan for easy living and gracious entertaining. With beautifully manicured landscaping and a three-car side entry garage, this home is an exceptional find. Enter the glass front door to the find open and spacious living overlooking the lanai and serene backyard. Well-appointed, the home includes crown molding, hand-scraped laminate floors, designer ceiling fans & light fixtures, and window treatments to name a few. The kitchen has plenty of counter space for the chef of the house. Accented by wood cabinetry, solid surface countertops, large prep island, stainless steel appliances, and a spacious pantry. The office/craft room offers a lot of versatility for a home office or additional sleeping area for out-of-town guests. The spacious master bedroom includes tray ceilings, his and her walk-in closets and master bathroom offers a luxurious garden tub, his and her vanities, and a large separate glass-enclosed shower. The additional spacious three bedrooms are comfortable, great closet space and share a bathroom offering a large linen closet. Enjoy the glorious Florida weather on the covered lanai and paver patio that is surrounded by foliage and overlooks the beautiful backyard. Other upgrades: Honeywell programmable WiFi thermostat, Bidet's in both bathrooms, soft close drawers in the kitchen, foam-filled exterior blocks for extra insulation and strength, radiant barrier in the attic, R-38 insulation, Attic storage over the garage with pull-down steps, water softener system, cable outlets in every bedroom/office, 3 electric outlets in garage and ceiling fans in every room. This wonderful community of Vista Grande subdivision offers a low HOA fee and is conveniently located near HWY 27, SR 50 with access to Florida Turnpike.
- MLS® #O5862293
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,231
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address9736 Royal Vista Ave
- SubdivisionVista Grande Ph Ii
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 4:45am EDT.