Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15529 Markham Dr, Clermont
Located in the popular well kept gated community of Mission Park. This 4 Bedroom 3 Bath POOL home with TWO MASTER SUITES features a lovely open floor plan making it an excellent home for entertaining family and friends! The two master bedrooms are spacious with ensuite baths and walk-in closets. This home features a pool with a screened enclosure. Convenient to all of Central Florida attractions making this the ideal vacation home or full-time residence! This community offers a pool, basketball court and playground. Whether you are looking to raise a family or invest in a vacation home, this home is for you ! This diverse community offers both residential living, short term and long term rentals. There are plenty of restaurants, shopping centers and grocery stores nearby to choose from. The beautiful Lake Louisa State Park is 5 minutes up the road where you can experience wildlife, bicycling trails and the parks lakes.
- MLS® #O5862733
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,673
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address15529 Markham Dr
- SubdivisionMission Park Ph Iii Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeSunshine State Realty
Listing information courtesy of Sunshine State Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.