Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2134 Citron Ct, Clermont
There are a few properties that stand out as being really super nice, this is one of them for sure! Expertly renovated, updated and maintained, also professionally decorated with high quality appliances, furnishings and décor, you will smile everywhere you look. If you are looking for a turn-key vacation or second home, this beautiful home is set up perfectly and ready for you right on day one. Looking for a family residence? The Greater Groves community center offers great family recreational facilities and school bus stop, all located near to this property. From the impressive 14 foot front door portico covering to the huge back screened in covered Lanai area by the pool which is surrounded by PVC fencing, you'll find fully equipped privacy, including a scenic waterfall cascading into the pool. Inside, the kitchen offers granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Flick the wall switch in the family room and the enclosed decorative gas fireplace comes to life providing you with a special cozy ambiance for any season. There is so much more to impress you here, ask your Realtor for the long list of upgrades and please be sure to see this wonderful property soon!
- MLS® #O5862906
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,956
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address2134 Citron Ct
- SubdivisionGreater Groves Ph 08
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeDolby Properties Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Dolby Properties Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 10:14am EDT.