Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9166 Shepton St, Orlando
With its ideal location, open floor plan, kitchen upgrades, spacious bedrooms, screen-enclosed patio and water view, this is a townhouse that is easy to love! Thanks to being an end unit, extra windows fill the interior with natural light. The entire first floor has large-format ceramic tile floors, and the open floor plan combines the kitchen, dining and living room into one spacious living area. The kitchen features 42” cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, linear tile backsplash, breakfast bar, and a closet pantry. Sliding doors off the living area lead to the covered and screen-enclosed patio, which overlooks a pond and is a tranquil setting for watching the sunrise with your morning coffee. Upstairs, the bedrooms are very generously sized, and the master is split for privacy. The master suite has a large walk-in closet and ensuite bath with dual sinks, a quartz counter, garden tub, and glass-enclosed shower. The laundry is also located upstairs for convenience, and the washer and dryer are included. Additional amenities include an attached 2-car garage with bonus storage space, tile roof, double-pane windows, Nest thermostat, pre-wiring for AT&T fiber, ceiling fans in every bedroom, and an energy-efficient HERS score of 75! Somerset Chase has a community pool and playground and is located just 15 minutes from Downtown Orlando and UCF, 20 minutes from Lake Nona and Medical City, and is within walking distance of Valencia College’s East Campus.
- MLS® #O5862910
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,684
- Year Built2012
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address9166 Shepton St
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionSomerset Chase
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryUnion Park Elem
- MiddleUnion Park Middle
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:15am EDT.