Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
705 Windwillow Cir, Winter Springs
This recently remodeled home is inviting from the moment you approach, with paver stone walkways and lush gardens dotting the landscape of the property, spanning over a third of an acre. Located in the sought after Tuskawilla Springs neighborhood of Winter Springs, where tree-lined streets create an idyllic atmosphere. The kitchen offers new richly toned cabinetry that complements the hues of the flecked granite countertops and natural stone backsplash. An attached bar area connects to the air-conditioned Florida room overlooking the pool, creating a relaxing place to get together and unwind. This bonus area adds 300 square feet of living space to this already sizable home. Vaulted ceilings throughout the living areas allow light to flow through the home and reflect off of warm wood floors. An open floor plan connects the living room, kitchen, and dining room, where family and friends can gather while parents keep a watchful eye on the young ones playing in the pool. The large master suite has french doors (opening to the gardens) and an en suite bathroom with double sinks and upgraded granite countertops. Ample storage throughout the home with large closets found in the bedrooms and a linen closet located in the laundry room. The outdoor space is the crowning jewel of this home. The large in-ground pool and spa are solar heated for energy efficiency with a gas heater available for rare days when the Florida sun isn’t shining. An outdoor living room area is absolutely made for entertaining and connects to a grill patio with a convenient gas-plumbed BBQ, so you never have to worry about filling another propane tank. The entire pool and patio area is fully enclosed by a large screened porch structure, complete with doggie door. Five carefully planned gardens have separately zoned automatic sprinklers that supply well water, for landscaping only, to mature foliage. Fruit producing trees and vines grow bananas, mangoes, cherries, oranges, pomegranates, plums, grapefruit and grapes. The attached garage is oversized and easily accommodates 2 large vehicles with ample additional space for storage. Thoughtful upgrades include an industrial whole-house water filter and softener system that removes chlorine from city water and a new 30 year architectural shingle roof with a 60 year transferable warranty. Located in the desirable Winter Springs School District (Keeth Elementary, ITMS & Winter Springs High). A fantastic home with considerable amenities, in an impressive neighborhood with HOA fees under $300 a year. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #O5863133
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,471
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Deck, Outside Bath Access, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market26
- Address705 Windwillow Cir
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- SubdivisionLake Tuskawilla Ph 1
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryKeeth Elementary
- MiddleIndian Trails Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeJupiter Properties Inc
Listing information courtesy of Jupiter Properties Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:14am EDT.