Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
535 Margaret Ct, Orlando
Take a tour 24-hours a day with an available walk-thru tour. Your opportunity is here to purchase a fantastic downtown Orlando home, located nearby to Lake Eola, Dr. Phillips Center, exciting local restaurants, and more. Built-in 1910, with today's modern conveniences, this charming home is located on a small cul-de-sac road of only a few homes. A grand open-air front porch offers a fabulous space to enjoy your morning coffee, an afternoon lunch with mates, or an evening gathering of your closest friends. Large front windows allow natural light to showcase diagonal terracotta floors, which span from the living & dining room, each with beautiful architectural accents, and into the large open kitchen. Beyond the kitchen & dinette, french doors open to a beautiful family room with laundry room access. Entertaining is simple as the family room opens to a huge back deck with a bonus spa. It doesn't stop there as the back yard is fenced with an additional 15 by 36 open patio. Back inside, the kitchen is perfect for anyone who loves to cook. It offers ample counter space, breakfast bar gathering area, separate cooktop, built-in oven, and adjacent dinette for enjoyable meals. Adjacent is the 4th bedroom and a separate full bath with a shower. Upstairs features a split bedroom plan. The master suite faces West with double pane windows, original wood floors & private bath with shower. Down the hall, beyond the additional storage closet, is another bedroom with wood floors, the 3rd full bath with shower, and another massive bedroom with laminate floors, large windows, vaulted ceilings with accented beams, and a great view of the fenced back yard. This home is located in the Popular Blankner Boone school district (2019-2020) and is ready for new owners to enjoy all it has to offer. Don't forget its excellent proximity to local hospitals, I 4, and the 408.
- MLS® #O5863233
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,215
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Historical, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, On Street, Other
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address535 Margaret Ct
- SubdivisionF B Dales Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32801
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Professional Group
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Professional Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:44am EDT.