Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13331 Blossom Valley Dr, Clermont
Welcome to this 2-story 5-bedroom, 5-bath home with a loft area. Be wowed by the soaring 2-story foyer and a staircase with upgraded metal balusters. Just off the foyer is the flex room. With access to the kitchen, this room makes the perfect formal dining room. The kitchen features 42” light cabinets, quartz countertops, and 3x6 subway tile backsplash. Enjoy the GE® slate appliance package with built-in micro, wall oven and exhaust hood over a cooktop. The covered lanai offers from the kitchen, this space allows the party to flow outside. A first floor owner’s suite delivers a bath with a dual sink vanity, a soaking tub and separate shower, and a walk-in closet. A full bath, with access to a door to the backyard, is found just off the family room. The downstairs laundry room features a key drop: the perfect spot to drop the mail and purse as you enter from the garage. Porcelain wood-look tile can be found throughout the main areas downstairs. Upstairs is the loft, great for a game room. Two large secondary bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, share a hall bath. A third bedroom features its own bath. A double door entry welcomes you to the owner’s suite. With upgraded tray ceiling, three large windows, and huge walk-in closet, this room is the definition of an owner’s suite. Enter the deluxe en-suite bath and enjoy a large shower with upgraded wall tile and semi-frameless enclosure, two separate vanities with quartz countertop, and private water closet. Contact us today to learn more!
- MLS® #O5863384
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market25
- Address13331 Blossom Valley Dr
- SubdivisionJohn's Lake Landing
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 8:00pm EDT.