Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2779 Econ Landing Blvd, Orlando
End-unit town home with a 2-car garage and located on a beautiful water conservation lot. Convenient access to the 417, 408, and 528 Expressways. Only minutes away from the University of Central Florida, the Central Florida Research Park, the Lake Nona Medical City, the Orlando International Airport, and Waterford Lakes Town Center shopping. As this is a San Mateo floorplan end-unit, natural light pours in from windows on three sides of home. Split floor plan with the Master Bedroom separated from the 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms by a spacious Loft area. The 2nd floor Loft area is suitable for an office, a play area, or media room. Expansive Master Bedroom features a Sitting Area and Walk-In closet. Master Bathroom features granite counter tops, dual sinks, garden-style bathtub, separate shower, and private water closet. The Indoor Laundry Room is close to the Master Bedroom. Ceramic tile flooring throughout 1st floor. Kitchen features 42" Espresso cabinets, stainless steel appliances, multiple granite counter tops, breakfast bar, and pantry. A half-bathroom is located on the 1st floor. Covered front entry to home. Covered Lanai in back with a spectacular view of pond behind home. Two-car Garage has door opener. The Econ Landing community features amenities such as a community pool, green spaces, sidewalks, and picnic area. Guest parking is located throughout community.
- MLS® #O5863431
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,717
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesMaintenance, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market9
- Address2779 Econ Landing Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionEcon Lndg Ph I
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryDeerwood Elem (Orange Cty)
- MiddleLegacy Middle
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 8:45pm EDT.