Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8476 Chilton Dr, Orlando
Welcome to Parkside's Former Model Home! Nestled in the Heart of Dr. Phillips, this exquisite estate home offers over 5,500 sq.ft. of luxury living with high-end state-of-the-art finishes created by a team of the most prestigious interior designers. With a spectacular contemporary flair, this home boasts seven bedrooms, two master suites, six and a half bathrooms and an upstairs bonus room with cathedral ceilings and wet bar. Elegance awaits you as you enter the grand foyer and are greeted by the stylish formal dining room with a fireplace, spacious great room with glass doors that welcome you to your outdoor oasis with custom-built swimming pool and spa, outdoor kitchen and extended solarium. The open concept kitchen is equipped with ENERGY STAR appliances, incredible backsplash making an artistic statement, large center island & breakfast bar with ample counter space. First-floor master suite with private adjoining sitting area and glass French doors usher in the morning sun, huge walk-in closet, and deluxe master bath with dual vanities, large soaking tub, and glass-enclosed shower. To complete the first floor enjoy a private office and a pool bath. As you enter the second floor you will find an enormous game room with a pool table, Multiple TV wall, and a full-service bar! This home is located just a short distance to community pool, tennis courts, Dr. Phillips Park, and minutes to the famed “Restaurant Row” with over 80+ Restaurants, I-Drive, Attractions, Shopping & Outlet Malls, and Downtown Orlando.
- MLS® #O5863545
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,409
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address8476 Chilton Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionParkside Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:29am EDT.