Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
1139 Slayden Ct, Apopka
This charming split plan 3-bedroom, 2 bath home located in the Kelly Park Hills community is move in ready and offers the perfect quiet neighborhood feel and NO HOA. Lovingly maintained, this home features an impressive renovated eat-in kitchen including luxurious touches such as all new high-end solid wood cabinets offering ample storage, new counters, an oversized farm house sink, beautiful wood plank backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Vaulted ceilings in the main living area provide for a spacious and airy feel. The master suite occupies its own wing of the house, with private access to the back patio, a walk-in closet, and an upgraded bathroom with tiled walk-in shower. Additional upgrades extend to the guest bath. Two additional bedrooms each have walk in closets, and the front guest bedroom offers a bay window with additional storage in the bench sitting area. Glass sliding doors leading out to the rear covered porch from the dining area bring the outdoor living space in, while the generously sized fenced back yard provides multiple options for playing and entertaining with friends and family. Located just minutes from Kelly Park and Wekiva Springs State Park with easy access to SR 429 and the Florida Turnpike. This home is a must see, so make an appointment today!
- MLS® #O5863557
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,223
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market7
- Address1139 Slayden Ct
- SubdivisionKelly Park Hills
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryZellwood Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage 2 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage 2 Realty.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:00pm EDT.