Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1797 Seneca Blvd, Winter Springs
This meticulously maintained, loved home is located in the Tuscawilla’s country club community of Chelsea Woods. You are sure to be pleased with the everyday living space for family time together as well as the ability to host guests. The great room with its impressive brick fireplace will be your favorite place to gather and enjoy relaxing time. Dining room and living room (currently used as an office) provide the opportunity to host your more formal gatherings and celebrations. Kitchen has plenty of storage and counter space, a breakfast bar, double oven plus a separate dining area overlooking the pool…the perfect view to start the day. Home has an abundance of closets, is tiled (20”x20”) throughout and the size of all the bedrooms are a pleasant surprise. Vaulted ceilings, glass doors and sky lights make this home even more bright and cheerful. The very large, pavered back patio and deck overlook a gorgeous pool (all screened-in) that is sure to be a source of fun times and special memories. Beautiful corner lot with front/back irrigation, mature landscaping and a well-manicured lawn. Owners have installed a five ton air conditioner with Smart thermostat and all new duct work for greater efficiency in the last five years. Newer roof (2014) and home has been re-plumbed. Termite bond. Enjoy the benefits of low water bills thanks to a shallow well for irrigation. New concrete driveway in 2018. Conveniently located in a well-established sought after location, close to major roads/highway providing easy access to downtown Orlando, UCF and the Lake Mary/Sanford corridor plus beaches, tourist attractions. Combine all this with a low annual HOA fee…what more can you ask for?
- MLS® #O5863744
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,412
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
- Address1797 Seneca Blvd
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- SubdivisionTuscawilla Unit 14b
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market9
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 8:45pm EDT.