Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
865 Rock Creek St, Apopka
LEAVE YOUR CARES AND WORRIES AT THE FRONT DOOR ! Unwind in the quiet and tranquil oasis of your private pool get-away! The inviting salt water pool, with pebble tec finish, faces north which means great sun exposure throughout the day. Relax in the covered patio with 2 ceiling fans keeping you cool. The pool can be accessed by 3 separate sliding doors along with the pool planned bath. Unique features include a 3 car garage with a 24' depth (4 extra feet), extra outlets along with a double sink. The large a/c unit has a Honeywell Enviracaire Elite electronic air cleaner with enhanced filtration. The home office is 14'x16' with a wrap around built in desk, cupboards and plenty of closet space for storage. Included in the office suite are 2 adjoining bedrooms with a pool planned bathroom. The home is a tri-split, with the office suite, master bedroom and a 4th bedroom with an adjacent bathroom- walk in shower. The kitchen features corian counter tops, 2 pantries, glass top stove & oven, refrigerator, microwave and large island with extra storage. The dinette has a convenient desk with more cabinets. There is huge living room, separate formal dining room and vaulted ceilings throughout. The master bedroom has his/her closets and a tray ceiling. The master bath offers his/her sinks, a garden tub and walk-in shower. There is an 8 zone irrigation system. We are also providing up to $500 towards a home warranty. Come and view this one owner, well maintained home !!! And remember, you can leave your cares and worries at the front door permanently !
- MLS® #O5863770
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,804
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Sidewalk, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market16
- Address865 Rock Creek St
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.