Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14389 Lord Barclay Dr, Orlando
Beautiful water front view as you enter this 4 bedroom 2 bath home with many updated features. Enter through the newly installed front door into this open split floor plan home includes formal dining room, living room and separate family room. As you walk through this well maintained home you will find custom inlay tile work through out. The family room has a wood burning fireplace and French doors that take you out to the lanai. The kitchen that opens to the family room has a breakfast bar and eat-in breakfast nook that also overlook the pool and lake. In the kitchen are stainless steel appliances with a Maytag double oven with separate convection oven a new side by side refrigerator with water/ice dispenser and a deep double stainless steel sink. Along with the custom back splash are 42" wood cabinets and granite counter tops. The master bathroom has been updated with beautiful tile work and granite counter tops including double sinks, garden tub, walk-in shower with rainfall shower head/8 multi-functional nozzles and walk-in closet. Enjoy the beautiful waterfront view from the screened lanai with pool and spa. As a bonus there is a separate hot tub. Hunters Creek has so many amenities throughout that includes baseball and soccer fields, playgrounds, parks, volleyball, basket ball, tennis courts, walking and bike paths and many lakes surrounding the community. Close to all shopping, banks, restaurants, entertainment and walking distance to schools. Minutes to Lake Nona and the VA Hospital at Medical City, Orlando International Airport and Major Highways. Also 10 to 12 miles from Disney, Universal and Sea World. Beautiful home in a great location!
- MLS® #O5863854
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,273
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Trails, Deed Restrictions, Golf, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market20
- Address14389 Lord Barclay Dr
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 335 Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryHunter's Creek Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:00am EDT.