Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9757 Mountain Lake Dr, Orlando
Celebrate the great indoors in this 4-bedroom waterfront home with office – where the layout and size creates a magnificent sense of space. Ok, you’ll celebrate the great outdoors too, as this home faces pristine water and one of many North Shore at Lake Hart’s walking trails. The modern exterior of the home matches its updated interior – with open floorplan, lofted walls, and premium wood-look ceramic tile floors. The stylishly remodeled kitchen is your entertaining hub. New, stainless steel appliances – like its four-door fridge and double ovens – contrast the muted tones of the cabinetry, counters, and backsplash. Its oversized wraparound prep area with eat-up bar and its convenient nearby pantry, make cooking and serving here a delight. The covered lanai is pre-plumbed for a summer kitchen – so think about al-fresco dinners in the future. The downstairs master suite is staggering in size. The master bath offers a bright, double vanity, separate tub/shower, private commode, and a cavernous walk-in closet. The home’s other bedrooms and office are equally generous in size, with soaring ceilings that add to the space. North Shore at Lake Hart is a premier community with abundant amenities – from 18 holes of golf, to plentiful parks & recreation, community boat dock/pier, and proximity to the best schools and shopping Orlando has to offer. Call to schedule a safe virtual tour!
- MLS® #O5863895
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,940
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market11
- Address9757 Mountain Lake Dr
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionNorth Shore/lk Hart Prcl 08
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.