Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7225 Dr Phillips Blvd, Orlando
Highly sought after townhome in the heart of Dr. Phillips at Stonewood with a high walkability score. Walk to Dr. Phillips Library, Starbucks, YMCA, Publix, famed "restaurant row” and shopping (Publix, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods) within less than a mile. Rarely for sale, this is one of the largest properties in this quiet, established development. As you enter this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome, you will be welcomed to a grand high ceiling formal living room/dining combination with a wood-burning fireplace and wet bar leading to the screened enclosed back patio with new mix n match carpet tiles. The downstairs master retreat has a spacious master bath and a large bedroom with sliding doors to access the back patio. The large open kitchen with island and passthrough bar to the dining/living room also offers a dinette and family room with unobstructed views of the atrium. Also downstairs you will find a half bath for the guests, a large laundry room with plenty of storage and a 2 car garage. Upstairs features the second bedroom with a renovated bath and a loft-style third bedroom that could also be used as an office. Property has new AC, garage door and opener and is well maintained. The entire community recently has roofs replaced and all new exterior paint. The community pool is within sight in the backyard. Easy access to I-4, the airport, and theme parks.
- MLS® #O5863997
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,437
- Year Built1985
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- Days on Market21
- Address7225 Dr Phillips Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionStonewood Manorhomes
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 2:59am EDT.