Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
345 W Hornbeam Dr, Longwood
Amazing location for this Desirable Seminole County Pool Home. Private backyard that backs up to a Conservation area. Walk to Top Rated Sabal Point Elementary. Are tree lined streets with lush landscaped lots on your list? Sabal Point is filled with young families with small children yet is also a relaxing home for many mature empty nesters. It is a community for active families! Looking for an Organic raised bed garden? Observe in the overhead aerial view of the large backyard with Gardens. Sick of cookie cutter neighborhoods with no character? There are so many varieties of fruits and vegetable growing in the back yard in 5 raised beds. Papaya, lime, banana, tangerine, figs and so MANY vegetables. If "FARM FRESH" is your Motto and lifestyle, this is your future home. Traditional ONE STORY split floor plan has a Living Room overlooking the front yard that is currently being used as a Home Office. Perfect, especially these days with Working from home this is the new necessity. It could also be a playroom, Den or Craft room. True Flex space. Traditional Dining Room. Cute White kitchen with new granite counter tops with a deep stainless steel sink. There is also a closet pantry. Kitchen has an enclave for a bistro table. New stainless steel microwave and range. Kitchen overlooks the large Family room with a floor to ceiling wood burning brick fireplace for those chilly Florida nights. There is a built in, recessed bar, shelving accent area. It has storage underneath for beverages, and counter top for favorite objects, photos and memorabilia. Kitchen/Family room overlooks the screened porch and screened pool. Set up with pet doors, the large fenced yard will keep the family and pets safe. Conservation in the backyard and there is an open park two doors down. Inside laundry that also opens to the extra wide over sized garage also. Large floored attic over the garage for plenty of extra storage space. Hall/pool bath has 2 vanities. Large bedrooms with walk in closets in a few. Freshly painted outside 2020. Electrical has been updated for peace of mind. Roof 10 years, A/C is 7 years. Transferable termite bond and allowance for new carpet! Organic veggies: Yellow squash, patty pan squash, Eggplant, radishes, onion, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, Swiss chard, Kale, and arugula lettuces. In ground timed, sprinkler system. Terrific hobby that you can eat and enjoy!Heated Pool has been re-screened with noseem proof screening. Backyard shed is perfect for your tools, lawn mower and storage of your outdoor toys. Sabal Point has trails and a 3 mile loop for jogging or walking through the community. The community also backs up to the Wekiva River Buffer and Conservation area with Hiking opportunities. Nature at its finest!
- MLS® #O5864044
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,177
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address345 W Hornbeam Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSabal Point Amd
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.