Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8001 Cadman St, Orlando
Welcome to this stunning townhome located in the highly sought after Randal Park community in the heart of Lake Nona. This turn-key home built in 2018 has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and is placed on an over-sized corner lot with gorgeous curb appeal. This home offers a gorgeous front yard view of a park that you can enjoy while sitting on your nice sized front porch. In the evenings, you can relax in your private court yard in the rear of the home. Noted features – butler’s corner, pantry, flex room, 42’ white cabinets, quartz counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, sink located in island, beautiful wood railing up the stairs, upgraded linen station and beautiful master bath oasis. This community offers a resort style pool, two community pavilions, rental space indoor/outdoor space for entertaining, 3 playgrounds, fitness center, 3 dog parks and a splash pad. You can own this beautiful townhome by scheduling an appointment today.
- MLS® #O5864054
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,779
- Year Built2018
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Maintenance, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Oversized Lot, Park View, Water View
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address8001 Cadman St
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionRandal Park Ph 5
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementarySun Blaze Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.