Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9025 Great Heron Cir, Orlando
Welcome to Cypress Point- A sought-after Orlando address ! Accept a welcoming greeting from the Guard at the gate house and drive through the beautifully landscaped islands in the winding roads as you approach this impressive luxury home. A rare find – with 5252 sq. ft of beautiful living areas – on one floor with very spacious rooms that seamlessly flow one to the other. Impressive Cathedral doors crafted with sparkling glass offer a “wow” entrance, opening to a 26’ Living Room with towering custom ceiling, gleaming marble floors and glass walls which span the rear of the room and overlook a tropical pool setting. So impressive! Beautiful wood and marble flooring throughout! All bedroom suites, with adjoining baths, are on the first floor and privately located in an open floor plan. The office (or bedroom # 5) offers dual use with custom built-ins, adjoining Bath and closet! A staircase in the Family Room leads to a 23’ suite/room of flex space with full Bath and mini Kitchen -perfect for Guest suite, Media Room or “teen retreat” or possible 6th bedroom! The Master Suite includes a large marble bath with twin vanities, custom twin closets, tub and walk-in shower. The large Kitchen is like none other you have ever seen with rich marble floors, exquisite rare quartz counters, walk-in pantry, a desk, abundant cabinet storage, a 6’ bar with wine cooler opening to living/dining areas (perfect for gatherings), Wolf, Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances – and a beautiful breakfast area with a tropical view. This wonderful Kitchen seamlessly flows into the Family Room. French doors span the rear of the home and open to large screened outdoor living area with a grand Veranda under roof, and a pool with background landscaped wall. This prominent lot gracefully winds around the corner with a paved circular front drive and also a rear paved drive to an oversized 3-car garage with more storage than you can imagine. This home has it all! Available immediately. See Virtual Tour and special Walk-Through video.
- MLS® #O5864135
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,252
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Maintenance, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Oversized Lot, Unincorporated, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Self Cleaning
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeOxford Realty, Inc.
- Address9025 Great Heron Cir
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionCypress Point
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market12
Listing information courtesy of Oxford Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:45am EDT.